Saturday, December 2, 2017 / 5:00 - 7:00 PM
$110 per person
16 guests attended to this event
- Fundamentals of traditional Indian cooking techniques
- Essential Indian spices [black pepper, cumin, coriander, mustard, turmeric, amchur] & how to incorporate them into everyday cooking
- zucchini coriander bread
- cardamom chicken curry [gf]
- mustard carrot salad [gf] [v]
- coconut clove pilaf [gf] [v]
- amchur roasted brussels sprouts [gf] [v]
Each class, limited to 14 students, will be a combination of hands on, personal & group instruction.
Please note that recipes will be different from previous introductory courses we have offered.
$110 each includes ingredients, dinner, recipes, instructions, beverages (including wine) & tax.
If you have questions about this cooking class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org